I put these exclamations marks because Kimmie is the type of person that just lights up the room. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who just loves the Lord and wants to serve him faithfully as Kimmie has. I’ve known Kimmie for a long time and I have been supporting her ministry for the past few years. She has been working with international students for some time and now works with them in the Boston area. She used to hold small group sessions here in Phoenix with international students from ASU and some of us would come to support her. Then ISI sent her to Boston to work with students there and God is using her in amazing ways! I love reading her updates and hearing how God is working in the students in Boston. She has been in town visiting and I got to spend some time with her today sharing stories about what God is doing in our lives. She’s an amazing lady and I look forward to hearing how God is going to use her in the future!
- RT @Max_Fisher: My thoughts are with James Foley’s family. No matter what he faced, he was unfailingly kind, generous, and warm. A wonderfu… 21 hours ago
- RT @Invisible: Today is #WorldHumanitarianDay. Today, we celebrate YOU--> inv.fm/6017WHEJ 1 day ago
- RT @NFLRT: Check out the Top-10 Tweets of Johnny Manziel's Middle Finger from #MNF vs Redskins: nflrt.com/top10-johnny-m… http://t.co/XnDSUQDV… 1 day ago
- RT @WholeFoods: TIP: Introduce nutritious, whole grain brown rice into your meals by replacing 1/4 brown rice for white; slowly increase ra… 1 day ago
- I share my #birthday today w/ #Friends @MatthewPerry #FullHouse @JohnStamos #StarTrek @generoddenberry & #President @billclinton #August19 2 days ago