Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- I Voted! #Election2014 #rockthevote 16 hours ago
- My son started college this week. I'm exited for this new journey in his life @chandlergilbert #collegestudent 1 day ago
- RT @StreetlightUSA: The Superbowl of football is also a superbowl for sex traffickers. Cindy McCain says NFL has provided little help. http… 1 day ago
- RT @abc15: Have you seen this yet? Super rare blue lobster caught in Maine. on.abc15.com/1rvpB4m #abc15 http://t.co/IfPYj2azGb 1 day ago
- Sorry @TheRealPSL, I'm not ordering you till it's officially #Fall. Worse than @blackfriday going to #thursday @Starbucks #PumpkinSpiceLatte 1 day ago