Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- Homemade #Caprese #MacnCheese and some vino tonight for @WorldSeries game #GoBlue http://t.co/RRdpN6ZTl7 23 hours ago
- RT @EstherHavens: Sunset last night on a hike with my family in Arizona @ Superstition Mountains instagram.com/p/uYR40rhzaZ/ 1 day ago
- RT @EliottCNN: On day she joins #Twitter, #MonicaLewinsky addresses #cyberbullying. By @danmericaCNN: cnn.it/1w2cQ2G http://t.co/Mi… 1 day ago
- RT @RELEVANT: Here are a bunch of classic film scenes recreated with Legos because it's Friday. relm.ag/104Qpwu 2 days ago
- RT @Favre4Official: Well deserved Peyton. Congratulations on breaking my record. #Onto600 sqor.com/posts/e7dbb5f8… 2 days ago