Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- The Saturday before #Easter is the day we learn the art of waiting #HolyWeek 11 hours ago
- RT @SportsCenter: One year after the Boston Marathon bombings runners, heroes & survivors reflect on the day their lives changed. » http://… 16 hours ago
- RT @NASA: If clouds are getting you down, don't despair. Watch our live streaming #eclipse coverage: ustream.tv/channel/nasa-m… http://t.co/a5… 1 day ago
- Diggin taking some photo classes again @nyip #photography http://t.co/lgGBQ4CcCA 1 day ago
- RT @urbanspoon: What's for dessert tonight? 8 delicious ways to eat #peachcobbler: ow.ly/vH7SR 1 day ago