Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- Go Cardinals! @AZCardinals @nfl #football #roofopen #nfl http://t.co/JpGnD8jcZH 1 day ago
- Love watching #snowy #football games! @nfl #realfootball #nfl 1 day ago
- Great night of food and fellowship. Loving these dinner parties with good friends #blessed 2 days ago
- RT @TheSunDevils: The student section is lookin' good! Be LOUD! #ChasingRoses @942Crew @InfernoInsider http://t.co/w3Of5Ae7OH 2 days ago
- RT @jimmyfallon: Had to get the best pizza in the land at Pizzeria Bianco. Thank you #Phoenix AZ. instagram.com/p/hl2Q7tvZ1I/ 3 days ago