Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- RT @AZSports: FINAL: @Suns 94, Spurs 89. Isaiah Thomas: 23 pts off the bench. Alex Len: first career double-double. http://t.co/j3E4KsKCEs 3 hours ago
- RT @BostonGlobe: Terminally-ill Brittany Maynard’s dilemma: choosing the right time to die ow.ly/DDeo3 #BrittanyMaynard http://… 7 hours ago
- RT @COPSArizona: RIP @ChandlerPolice Officer Payne. Rest knowing we will be there for your family & @cityofchandler co-workers you leave be… 18 hours ago
- RT @Marvel: At 9|8c tonight, tune in to #AgentsOfSHIELD on ABC to see an exclusive scene from "@Avengers: #AgeOfUltron!" http://t.co/sqxonz… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Why it's not wrong for Christians to defend their rights: ow.ly/DmNMx 4 days ago