Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- I'm glad I made the decision to never use @iCloud a long time ago #iCloudHack #Sketchy 1 hour ago
- My last day cruising the #Route66 http://t.co/9A1njJ5GN8 21 hours ago
- I crashed at the #Wigwam last night #Route66 #Holbrook @66_icons http://t.co/ijUB6Y5r9P 1 day ago
- At the @PercivalLowell checking out the telescope that discovered #Pluto #stargazer http://t.co/z6SIVMRtLd 2 days ago
- Taking Ty on his first northern AZ scenic #photography trip #Route66 http://t.co/5OzJb48zc6 2 days ago