Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- Excited to be at the @rhpna conference at @gcu this week on how we can better serve our #refugee brothers & sisters http://t.co/Br0A97bTMd 19 hours ago
- RT @rhpna: #1 Reason to attend the Refugee Highway Partnership NORTH AMERICAN ROUNDTABLE! conta.cc/1sHGybk fb.me/6ZExYjoV5 22 hours ago
- RT @starwars: Watch #JJAbrams unveil one final #StarWars surprise to support #ForceForChange! youtu.be/xWBGrkc360M 2 days ago
- RT @TheRealBuzz: #NeilArmstrong took this photo of me saluting our flag on the moon during our #Apollo11 moon walk & it was my proude… http… 2 days ago
- RT @JoecoffeeNYC: Our CFO Caroline spoke on @BloombergTV this am re: @Starbucks price hikes and coffee prices worldwide. Great job! http://… 2 days ago