Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- Great night hearing stories at celebration of @celebraterecvry at our church. My buddy has walked w/ me for 10 years http://t.co/YssWqfa47U 6 hours ago
- RT @Marvel: Here it is! Watch the @Avengers: #AgeofUltron Teaser Trailer right NOW: youtu.be/tmeOjFno6Do #Avengers 2 days ago
- #TBT 2001 - the boys and I at the parade downtown after the @Dbacks won the @WorldSeries #WorldSeries #GoDbacks http://t.co/SZDZ2UsTv7 2 days ago
- Homemade #Caprese #MacnCheese and some vino tonight for @WorldSeries game #GoBlue http://t.co/RRdpN6ZTl7 3 days ago
- RT @EstherHavens: Sunset last night on a hike with my family in Arizona @ Superstition Mountains instagram.com/p/uYR40rhzaZ/ 4 days ago