Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- RT @AZCardinals: The #AZCardinals knock off the #49ers, 23-14. @Cardschatter's STORY: bit.ly/1uWxQok #SFvsAZ http://t.co/zHDi1Jt2kA 15 hours ago
- RT @pastoremase: Thrivingfrequency.com http://t.co/C0kW7qkJ5T 15 hours ago
- RT @highlinenyc: .@EmpireStateBldg glows green in celebration of the opening of the High Line at the Rail Yards! Pic @timothyschenck http:/… 15 hours ago
- RT @NASA: Now: @MAVEN2Mars has completed its planned burn to enter into orbit around Mars. Watch: 1.usa.gov/AN75 http://t.co/lrs2O4… 15 hours ago
- RT @TGC: Life and hope in a world of loss: Interview with @DavidPowlison: ow.ly/BDPjH 3 days ago