Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- RT @NelsonMandela: "The path of those who preach love, and not hatred, is not easy. They often have to wear a crown of thorns" #NelsonMande… 12 hours ago
- Our version of the #OscarsSelfie @TheEllenShow @TheAcademy #Oscars2014 #EllenDeGeneres #selfie #oscars http://t.co/69AoUwgldh 13 hours ago
- #SpringTraining @DiabloStadium @Dodgers @Angels @cactusleagueaz @YasielPuig http://t.co/EzmEuQKkTO 19 hours ago
- RT @CBCNews: Debunked: Real life 'Back to the Future' Hoverboard — sadly — a hoax cbc.sh/U6Ohs9f http://t.co/ssjoKSG3kk 20 hours ago
- Seeing @RonnieMerrell & friends from @whatiscamber days at @Phx_1 brought back some good memories #tbt @foresthome 06 http://t.co/7SmormLiiF 1 day ago