Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- RT @MLB: Welcome to The Hall. #HOFWKND http://t.co/4joCg0MVUG 4 hours ago
- RT @FoodNetwork: Make a Cubano on the grill this summer: bit.ly/1jXLZ2W. 5 hours ago
- RT @EmliiMedia: 52 Colorized Pics That Redefine History All Together emlii.com/db873615/52-Co… via @EmliiMedia 11 hours ago
- RT @Guardians: A #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy sequel in 2017? #YoureWelcome bit.ly/1ntSRVz http://t.co/y4rtIdrwPA 21 hours ago
- Fun morning serving at the @phxdreamcenter with a team from church. I love being a part of this ministry #hope http://t.co/r12vHk1hvk 1 day ago