We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- RT @premproductions: @JesusCulture in Phoenix THIS MONDAY March 10th! Get your tickets TODAY! bit.ly/1d6CveS http://t.co/lVKjs2FaCH 4 hours ago
- RT @NelsonMandela: "The path of those who preach love, and not hatred, is not easy. They often have to wear a crown of thorns" #NelsonMande… 14 hours ago
- Our version of the #OscarsSelfie @TheEllenShow @TheAcademy #Oscars2014 #EllenDeGeneres #selfie #oscars http://t.co/69AoUwgldh 16 hours ago
- #SpringTraining @DiabloStadium @Dodgers @Angels @cactusleagueaz @YasielPuig http://t.co/EzmEuQKkTO 21 hours ago
- RT @CBCNews: Debunked: Real life 'Back to the Future' Hoverboard — sadly — a hoax cbc.sh/U6Ohs9f http://t.co/ssjoKSG3kk 22 hours ago