We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- My last day cruising the #Route66 http://t.co/9A1njJ5GN8 6 hours ago
- I crashed at the #Wigwam last night #Route66 #Holbrook @66_icons http://t.co/ijUB6Y5r9P 1 day ago
- At the @PercivalLowell checking out the telescope that discovered #Pluto #stargazer http://t.co/z6SIVMRtLd 1 day ago
- Taking Ty on his first northern AZ scenic #photography trip #Route66 http://t.co/5OzJb48zc6 1 day ago
- Great night serving with #CompassionInAction ministry http://t.co/13Znb5zPiR 2 days ago