We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- Massive #Ferguson demonstration going on in @TimesSquareNYC #TimesSquare http://t.co/XqPHNyRXSQ 4 hours ago
- Great to be in #NewYork for the #holidays this year @RadioCity @Rockettes @RCChristmas @rockcenternyc http://t.co/ASMbjQ0P8P 6 hours ago
- RT @jurassicparkiv: The #JurassicWorld trailer has hit 1 million views! - youtube.com/watch?v=RFinNx… - #TheParkisOpen 7 hours ago
- RT @lecrae: End of the night thoughts. http://t.co/eDf3PMHRgf 17 hours ago
- RT @azcentral: MORE: Protests turn violent in #Ferguson. Police car set on fire, shots fired ow.ly/EPQVS http://t.co/ARlsdnZWOO 1 day ago