We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- RT @aaronmcrae: Inpatient, CT scan, port and potentially more changes. Thankful for the prayers. caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekat… 4 hours ago
- RT @mission68: The Phoenix Dream Center East Valley Kickoff is happening one week from today- check out details here: bit.ly/1xha61B 4 hours ago
- Very grateful and thankful for this http://t.co/lBhZTbNss4 20 hours ago
- RT @Yankees: “The only thing I've ever wanted to be was the shortstop of the New York Yankees.” atmlb.com/1vqd8xi http://t.co/RDrqDpIh… 1 day ago
- Congrats to my long time friend Jason and his beautiful bride @mbuckingham84! Love you two! http://t.co/IEn0dMqeMT 2 days ago