We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- Inspired by the hearts of the leaders at our #justice mtg last night. Privileged to be a part of this amazing team! http://t.co/OPSV2O8hvN 2 hours ago
- RT @IMDb: Check out the new trailer for #Chef, directed and starring @Jon_Favreau. imdb.to/1hBZttf http://t.co/V4IefjUGhk 1 day ago
- RT @garyhaugen: Freedom! Nearly 50 rescued from slavery in 4 simultaneous @IJM ops w/ Indian authorities. Thx for standing w/ us! http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: From kimchi to kale, 22 foods that hipsters have ruined for the rest of us huff.to/1imluAN 1 day ago
- RT @ChristianPost: Do You have What it Takes for the 'World’s Toughest Job'? Viral Video Teaches an Important Lesson About Selflessness: ht… 1 day ago