We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- I love my Sunday brunches with these two lovely ladies @libertymarket #roomies #LibertyMarketCelebrities #tagalong http://t.co/P3g2Ficbly 20 hours ago
- Fun night at the @missionya progressive dinner night #happythanksgiving http://t.co/v90EPxqQQX 1 day ago
- #ASU game MVP - Matt Haack #PuntParty @FootballASU @asu #WSUvsASU 1 day ago
- RT @TheSunDevils: Thank you, seniors. #SunDevils4Life http://t.co/lFjAX2XSsV 1 day ago
- At Ty's #JROTC banquet #fathersoncombo #watchoutladies http://t.co/aFuBwYRzAT 3 days ago