We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- RT @ccef: Be truly human–the kind of person that our Father intends for us to be–and move toward the marginalized. – Ed Welch (JBC 28:2) 2 days ago
- RT @mission68: Mercy Mondays begins tomorrow for anyone in need of support of any kind. Join us at 630p in the Student Center! http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @AZSports: By The Numbers: Special teams key #AZCardinals' comeback victory over #Giants - bit.ly/1q4DWgR http://t.co/OFcdEK4HCh 2 days ago
- RT @TheSunDevils: ASU runs onto the field after a @SouthPark video introduced @CURalphie #ASUvsCU http://t.co/J0FKkEdNyY 3 days ago
- RT @passion268: Mercy, as endless as the sea. #TakeItAll http://t.co/D3h5Ygnkdl 3 days ago