We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- Excited to be at the @rhpna conference at @gcu this week on how we can better serve our #refugee brothers & sisters http://t.co/Br0A97bTMd 11 hours ago
- RT @rhpna: #1 Reason to attend the Refugee Highway Partnership NORTH AMERICAN ROUNDTABLE! conta.cc/1sHGybk fb.me/6ZExYjoV5 14 hours ago
- RT @starwars: Watch #JJAbrams unveil one final #StarWars surprise to support #ForceForChange! youtu.be/xWBGrkc360M 1 day ago
- RT @TheRealBuzz: #NeilArmstrong took this photo of me saluting our flag on the moon during our #Apollo11 moon walk & it was my proude… http… 1 day ago
- RT @JoecoffeeNYC: Our CFO Caroline spoke on @BloombergTV this am re: @Starbucks price hikes and coffee prices worldwide. Great job! http://… 1 day ago