We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- I'm glad I made the decision to never use @iCloud a long time ago #iCloudHack #Sketchy 11 hours ago
- My last day cruising the #Route66 http://t.co/9A1njJ5GN8 1 day ago
- I crashed at the #Wigwam last night #Route66 #Holbrook @66_icons http://t.co/ijUB6Y5r9P 2 days ago
- At the @PercivalLowell checking out the telescope that discovered #Pluto #stargazer http://t.co/z6SIVMRtLd 2 days ago
- Taking Ty on his first northern AZ scenic #photography trip #Route66 http://t.co/5OzJb48zc6 2 days ago