We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- Humbling day at @Sept11Memorial #NeverForget #911 http://t.co/Iq7HAldhzl 3 hours ago
- Fun rainy morning at @GMA with @alfonso_ribeiro #DWTS . We made the @TimesSquareNYC screen! http://t.co/QUpU0IFY7s 13 hours ago
- Massive #Ferguson demonstration going on in @TimesSquareNYC #TimesSquare http://t.co/XqPHNyRXSQ 23 hours ago
- Great to be in #NewYork for the #holidays this year @RadioCity @Rockettes @RCChristmas @rockcenternyc http://t.co/ASMbjQ0P8P 1 day ago
- RT @jurassicparkiv: The #JurassicWorld trailer has hit 1 million views! - youtube.com/watch?v=RFinNx… - #TheParkisOpen 1 day ago