We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- RT @Marvel: At 9|8c tonight, tune in to #AgentsOfSHIELD on ABC to see an exclusive scene from "@Avengers: #AgeOfUltron!" http://t.co/sqxonz… 1 day ago
- RT @TGC: Why it's not wrong for Christians to defend their rights: ow.ly/DmNMx 2 days ago
- Rockin out to @jdmcphersonjr at @rhythmroomphx tonight! http://t.co/oJo6UM1wLz 3 days ago
- RT @TheSunDevils: ASU moves to a 6-1 season record #LeaveNoDoubt http://t.co/LwuMr8U5Ex 4 days ago
- #Spooky Golfing and #HauntedHouse at @MesaGolfland tonight #Halloween http://t.co/RNBanvpmqY 4 days ago