We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- RT @Marvel: Here it is! Watch the @Avengers: #AgeofUltron Teaser Trailer right NOW: youtu.be/tmeOjFno6Do #Avengers 1 day ago
- #TBT 2001 - the boys and I at the parade downtown after the @Dbacks won the @WorldSeries #WorldSeries #GoDbacks http://t.co/SZDZ2UsTv7 1 day ago
- Homemade #Caprese #MacnCheese and some vino tonight for @WorldSeries game #GoBlue http://t.co/RRdpN6ZTl7 3 days ago
- RT @EstherHavens: Sunset last night on a hike with my family in Arizona @ Superstition Mountains instagram.com/p/uYR40rhzaZ/ 3 days ago
- RT @EliottCNN: On day she joins #Twitter, #MonicaLewinsky addresses #cyberbullying. By @danmericaCNN: cnn.it/1w2cQ2G http://t.co/Mi… 3 days ago