We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- RT @RELEVANT: Here are a bunch of classic film scenes recreated with Legos because it's Friday. relm.ag/104Qpwu 21 hours ago
- RT @Favre4Official: Well deserved Peyton. Congratulations on breaking my record. #Onto600 sqor.com/posts/e7dbb5f8… 22 hours ago
- RT @A21: We are in it to END it. Many #WalkForFreedom today to represent the 27 million and see lives set FREE. #England http://t.co/xXDP28… 2 days ago
- God doesn't just fix things, He makes things beautiful @erwinmcmanus @BarefootTribes #TheArtisanSoul #BarefootTribe 2 days ago
- RT @TwitChange: RT @EndTraffick: #Humantrafficking is an issue that affects everyone... #endtrafficking http://t.co/xdUZHc5QKO” 2 days ago